Thursday, March 19, 2020

We Filmed!

The long awaited day has come and we delivered as promised! We finished the filming phase of our project. We began at around 10:30 in the morning and took us until around 2:30 in the afternoon to wrap everything up. I would say it took longer than I expected but I had a feeling it would take at least three hours, considering how specific we would all be with shots and mis-en-scene. We began with all of the set design mainly set up from the day before thanks to Katherine and began filming right away after some quick debriefing between me and my team. It went by pretty smoothly considering our planned storyboards, script, and order of events that we have established over the past weeks.


I am incredibly satisfied with what we have filmed and the fact we finally overcame this milestone. Now, it's on to editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...