Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Group Meeting

  Hello everyone! Today during my class, my teacher arranged our class and had us meet in groups to discuss how all of our projects have been going and for any feedback we could give one another. This is our second round of group meetings and it has been a couple of weeks ago since our first union, so it was exciting to see how everyone's progress and ideas would have developed since then. When we met up, we had a good and positive energy among us which helped for us to give critiques well. I was the first one to go and as soon as I described the plot for my group's film, everyone's face lit up. They all loved the idea and were really excited to see how it would go. I let everyone know how we have a finished script, production schedule, and how we organized the work among my group. For the most part, everyone in my group meeting was all for my idea, but I did ask for critiques on the film's ending. I had asked whether to leave it more open ended and ambiguous or to have something more structured and definite. They decided on the latter in order to prevent from confusing the audience and getting our point across. This is something I will be bringing up with my group to ensure our movie ends on not confusing and satisfying note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...