Wednesday, March 31, 2021

First Day Jitters

 And so it begins....


Our first day at filming has come and it was quite the experience. First off, never underestimate how long a quick scene might take to film. We filmed our Romance genre scene that would last around a minute and yet it took us over 3 hours! Granted the scene came out very well due to us being very meticulous with our shot composition and the way we want each take to play out. It was also great to put in the boom pole we rented out to use as the audio quality for the scenes was, in my opinion, professional level of quality and is most definitely the best way to record audio. 


Ryan as boom operator

From what I had to take away from this day as I think about the next few days for us to film is to film earlier as we do take quite some time to film. Additionally, I see our chemistry and workflow is just as smooth and efficient as it has been in previous projects, so I have great confidence that these next few days of filming will go great!

The crew (Left to right: Ryan, myself, and Edward)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...