Monday, March 30, 2020

Brave New World

The time has come. It is the first day of distant learning. Up until this point and even today, most of my peers and I really had no idea how or if the transition to online learning would realistically work. It kinda felt like we were all left in the dark, however my teachers had sent numerous messages to me about how their classes would run and had already put up assignments for me to complete which really cleared up a lot of confusion. And how this day ended up all in all was: hectic.

Spongebob Brain On Fire GIFs | Tenor
(For me at least)
The online learning model has pulled back the strict and scheduled regimen that us students had to follow on regular school days and given us both the blessing and burden of organizing our own schedules. This wasn't necessarily the easiest thing for me to adjust to as I now wake up five hours later than I normally would for school and as soon as I do I have to jump into a meeting and begin my online assignments, which at this point (the starting point) seem to already be piling on top of one another. This experience really opened my eyes just in the course of a single day that I really need to discipline myself and organize my time for each subject and assignment or else it would be game over. So basically:

Semmes's Blog : Online Learning Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...