Friday, March 6, 2020

The Calm Before the Storm

Source: Goalcast
Throughout this entire production and planning process, a lot of different thoughts have come in and out of my head. This feeling of chaos keeps persisting throughout. These past weeks have felt like the ultimate juggling act between schoolwork, my job, my work in my school's Television Production program, and of course this very film opening. It's always the third quarter of the school year where it seems the hardest and it is especially true this year. My group and I all have our own hectic schedules too, but thankfully have come to settle on an organized, mutual schedule for the project. 

Source: Student Television Network

The biggest impending event that is really freaking me out is going to Washington D.C next week for STN competition. While I am excited, it is an entire week off school and with that, working with my group mates. This will be pushing editing, or any other touch ups we may need for our opening, for after I come back which may or may not play a huge role in our progression. I am glad we have our schedule in line with STN, but it is something that has been in the back of my mind for a while and I felt like it was important for me to be able to document this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...