Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Progress on Editing

So, in terms of being able to meet up and edit, the times in which both Austin and I are able to have become few and far between due to the pandemic and increase in the practice of social distancing, isolation, and parents being more strict on my whereabouts. However, I was able to sneak in a visit to his house where we had established to be our location for editing. This is due to Austin having not only the most optimal computer and hardware, but also having the best editing software (Adobe Premier 2019). When I went to his house, I was able to complete the entirety of line editing for the opening before I had to leave. 
This puts us in a great track to complete everything on time with the rest of editing comprising of more or less what I like to call: "the seasoning." This includes the credits, what font to use, syncing up recorded audio, and the music and sound effects.


 And yes. That is our workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...