Sunday, February 28, 2021

To the future!

 Looking towards the oncoming months, my team and I will be needing to plan ahead our production schedule in order to maximize our time and get our project done in due time. I remember last year, my group and I were planning dates and what weeks we would want to get certain aspects of our film opening done and how useful it was to get us on track (even when a pandemic came in and hit us out of nowhere). Regardless, my group this year has come up with:

Finishing a rough draft by end of next week (3/7), finalizing script and storyboards week after (3/14), begin and finish filming week afterwards, and begin editing once filming wraps up. 

This schedule is ideal, but tight as I won’t be here during spring break. Because of my absence, we will have to buckle down and get ready to rise and grind. To the future we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...