Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Missed me?

 Hello world!



After a long blogging hiatus, I am back! I am ready and excited to get back into blogging and production mode once again. For this new latest project, I will be working with two of my other colleagues on a 5-minute short film. Throughout the next couple of weeks, we will be conducting more research and brainstorming ideas for our plot. As of right now, we have decided on a few methods of brainstorming that I will be posting about relatively soon on here. One of which being to construct a playlist of songs that would help emulate the atmosphere and feel for the movie that we will be aiming to create. After doing so, we will most likely begin mood boarding for the visual and story aspects before ultimately starting to work on a full script next week. I am very excited for this project as making a complete and fully fleshed out short film is something I haven't been able to execute for a while now. I hope all of you are looking forward to coming along this journey with me once again as this film comes to fruition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...