Thursday, February 25, 2021

Group Meetings

 During class, my teacher put us in groups today with people from other projects in our class. We all discussed what kinds of project we chose (music promo, documentary, and short film) and we explained what progress and ideas we all had for each one, as well as gave feedback to one another. Being that it was so early into the production process, it's important and helpful to see where everyone else's heads are at and what ideas they have and can give me. And just as I suspected, most people were in the same boat as I am, they have a concept, but need ideas. One group was wanting to do a documentary and we helped them get ideas, while another was doing music video and we helped him come up with ways to record them performing and what would be best for his purposes and skills. When discussing my idea, everyone seemed intrigued at me and my group working on something more meta; they've seen my group's chemistry and work and is looking forward to its fruition. Overall, it was nice seeing opinions from everyone and where people needed help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...