Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Mini Edits

 Hey everyone! With our editing deadline approaching faster and faster, my group and I have begun tackling this tedious process by fleshing out each scene before we begin on a complete and full sequence. Both Ryan and I decided to compile rough cuts of each scene by syncing up our audio with the visuals and choosing which takes we want to be in the final cut. This process will definitely help guide our vision of the final product and overall streamline the entire process. 

Below are two of the genres I edited into rough cuts.


Horror Rough Cut

Comedy Scene Rough Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...