Friday, April 9, 2021

Me, the Narrator

In addition to being a part of the filming and editing process for Cutting Room Floor, I also have the amazing privilege to play the Narrator within the film. As we were filming, we made sure that between Eddy's lines there was enough space for the Narrator to fulfill his dialogue in post and now that I am recording the lines, I am pleased to say that our planning during filming has been extremely helpful. With the help of our trusty Shure Boom microphone that we used to capture our audio for the film, I was able to record the dialogue cleanly and efficiently. Truth be told it felt like I was a professional voice actor or singer with the mic on the stand like it was below. 


It took us quite a bit of time to record to make sure that 1) our levels were right and 2) my delivery was on point and works for the story and scene. Overall, I think my performance is one better heard than seen ;).




Mid Studio Session

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Final Look Back

 *sigh* The time has come. The last blogpost. The short film has been finalized, our project components have been finished, and I can now ta...